вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

Trump says he would have rushed in to protect students from gunman at Florida high school

hotwifecpl4you 26yo New York, New York, United States

Trump says he would have rushed in to protect students from gunman at Florida high school


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Lesley1966 45yo Looking for Men Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States

Trump says he would have rushed in to protect students from gunman at Florida high school
President Trump claimed Monday that he would have rushed into the Florida high school during the mass shooting earlier this month there that killed 17 people, and he called it “disgusting” that an officer assigned to the school didn’t enter the building while the attack was underway. “I really believe I'd run in, even if I didn't have a […] more on Geo altCom
gbella143 24yo Brooklyn, New York, United States

sub4training79 32yo Looking for Men Cambridge, Ohio, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий