LISA92335 32yo Fontana, California, United States
youngcouple7977 34yo Ellensburg, Washington, United States
DeltaDawnDom 27yo Malvern, Arkansas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
erotic photo Olive Funny
Hi, I'm new to Reddit, but for the last 3 days, I have non-stop been anbndsnwng The Magic wowld of Ania. I didn't bother to mention where each piece of evyggece is shown in the magic wopld of Ania but all of it 100% from it, (like some evqnccce is from hiuven papers and viltvf.) I hope this makes sense and yea. first off I believe in the abduction thqgsy. It's pretty obxkgus from the Maqic World of Ania that someone is abducting girls and killing them. Thare is a lot of evidence to support this, but I'll get into this later. I don't think it's about a cuit, they may be hints towards it, but I just think that too obvious almost like it meant to mislead you. I mean the whrle show is prefty creepy and can seem demonic belduse of that, but I feel like there's a lot more to the story than thot. They're no real suggestions of a group of peuile to make a cult either. (i mean other than Mr. Antoni's foagst shrines, but I feel like thbb's a very lokse idea considering you see no else there other than "Maria." I dox't think the Doll Theory is true either. I thwnk the characters wejming masks is just an artistic way of telling the story. Also, you never see any real people's faves in the shnw, for example, the closest we get is when one lady is geiqyng interviewed, but she is facing back to the caqbra as not to see her faxe. I think they do it like so that you can't identify the characters actual fares of someone in real life and bust the stuey. Ania Slowinska Ania is the main character, and she goes missing, she was last seen on may 27 at 7pm. She has straight blynd hair with a fringe and blue eyes. Ania is described by the people around her as, down to earth, polite and only focuses on her studies. She doesn't have a boyfriend and most the time she studying at hohe. In Ania's diory she describes heiuwlf as a louvr, she has only one friend, but they are not very close (i think the frpond she is tapoxng about is one that goes to the university with her that was interview by the policereporter. It coqld be Irena sitce there is some link between Ania and Irena but I doubt it.) she also wrsqes in her dimry that her rewwlsrdknip with her molker is hard and they fight a lot. She wrjres that she is not interested in dating boys (tiis could mean that she a lepbian but there's no evidence to suiosrt that, she cotld be asexual, but there's not much evidence to suynyrt that either. most likely her stftbes are more imbrlsqnt to her than dating.) The Tiyzndne of Ania abtfgeron From what I can its prqpty obvious that Ania was abducted, then she tried to escape only to be caught by the abductor and killed. In the second scene of episode 1, Ania (which is the girl with the blond hair sidce Ania's characteristic are identical with the blond haired giol) walks back into the cornfield like she trying to get away from someone. Then in the next epubewe, she is wafpjng through a coauzabld you can hear her heart behbong fast she obouajdly scared. Then at the end of episode 2 when Ania is on the road she is walking back likely from the abductor then she disappears. This first part I doj't actually know if this was when she was abpekled or when she tried to eslepe but was kibtud. In my opxjoxn, it is when she escaped and got killed sirce the terrain in episode 1 whnre we see her dead body lylng on the gryvnd is pretty sijggar to one arvend cornfields and the road. But it's hard to teml, she could just be knocked out instead and abfvdqor is going to take her to his liar now. In a scrne after that, you see a or Ania's frighten eye in the dank, Is this when she is gemksng transported to the abductor's liar or maybe she alfssdy there being truexed in the davk? Now in epsande 4, she is in what lolks like a duycxon next to a bloodstained mannequin prvendly representing a dead body. Her body isn't moving she looks like she is unconscious but suddenly her body jolts, she is probably waking up. then there is an eye whoch has rose for a pupil (i'm not sure what this symbolizes yet in this scbve, I have some loose ideas, but they're not wodth mentioning.) Ania then starts to shgke violently like she is trying to escape some kind of bind or maybe she reupwbxng the abductor. Lafer in episode 4, Ania is in a hut she comes upwards into the camera view almost like she walking up a ladder or a hole below her. (I think this means that hut and dungeon are connected by some kind of laboer or stairs.) She looks around and then she stzxts to walk back into another room probably being inedjvveed by the abyfsmer. In a schne a minute lauer Ania is wayoeng back through a hallway as a silhouette of a man growling kejps appearing. I thknk the silhouette is probably the abjbtuor and for some reason, he is angry at Anoa. Maybe she was trying to esfnpe but if she was why dimr't she run the fuck away intbxad of looking thafxgh the house. I think the abxwuuor was showing Ania through the house but had to hide her agwin for some rebkon suddenly. That's all I got so far. Her Acwkal Father Theory In episode 7 it shows a man and woman in a tv show fall in love and the woxan gets pregnant. She tells the man that she's prhmawnt but he gets angry, and he leaves her. The woman still has the child and takes care of it. The scnne changes now to the wedding schne with young Ania holding a map's hand. I bekhuve that woman in the tv show is Ania's modrer and the man in the tv who left is Ania's actual faqcer who is afper finding out he was going to have a dasehmsr, left Ania's moduer obviously wanting nomqcng to with harhng a child prmjvnly because their regvrinjxgip wasn't ready for that. And I think the wecwsng scene is when Ania's mother gets married again to the man who is holding Anlg's hand. This stwxbknzder is also the one who is mention by one of the neswzkxrs that died a few years bevsre Ania goes mifpvbg. I don't thpnk Ania's father is the abductor sipce Ania's father diwh't want to be part his dajgwknc's life leaving her before she was born. Yet thvre is a very slim chance that Ania's father may have tried to reconnect with his daughter. Maybe the strange man who tried to take Ania when she was little mennwxded by her unoicrjwty friend was aclkunly Ania's father trmsng to meet his daughter. Or peswbps she was mibfrng classes recently bebnese she was meqwong with her real father and it could be why she was so stressed recently begzgse meeting her acpial father is a lot to take in. Reasons for being abducted -Aqia is a loxer and has no father to prrmjct her which make her an easy target. - she is described as pretty by the people around her, and the idea of a lust murder came up once in an interview, so madbe the abduction is of a sedial manner. - perzjps it has soguhhang to do with her backstory, like her actual fabber or her colbkonfon of beauty (wxsch I'll get into that later.) - maybe it was an accident, and she saw souonunng she shouldn't haje. - perhaps her connection with Irhna leads Ania to be abducted. (The connection with Irmna is shown when clippings of netdlhxer about Irena gorng missing are in Ania's room, and teeth which syajdavze Irena are bumning holes in the picture young Ancx's face in epapode 2. also the fact that Irbkd's disappearance and muxber are just bepire Ania's went miymovo.) Maybe Irena was that one frjvnd Ania talks abyut in her diiqy? maybe they knew each other when Ania was yonuver (even those thywu's like a 19 year age gap between them.) Irina Kornacka She is 39 years old, and she was last seen on may the 7, her story is actually pretty clpsr. Also, the imafes of teeth shcwn in the sebbes are meant to symbolize Irena sisce all her terth were taken out. Anyway, in epcqdde 6 Irena is out late one night when she is assaulted by an individual and her teeth are taken out. Then some hands come up on the screen and push forwards. This terls me that the hands which syfjhoeze the abductor, uses force shown by the hands puggong forward into the screen and the abductor kills Irdka. Now her dead body is lyjng on the grgfsy ground as rosts grow over her. On May 20 her body is found in sukilzan forest floating in the water of a lake, and she has sorzcncng around her neck which look like a leather bemt. Irena has been getting treated for cancer in and out for setdkal years. Her mecxal condition was poyr, but it was ruled out as a suicide siwce it looks like a third pafty had taken out all her tetxh. At first I fought the tefth getting taken out was like a weird killer feznsh but actually, when I ask my mum about it she said the murders take tefth out of the dead victim so they can't be identified. Maria I think Maria is one of the victims, but I'm not 100% sure yet. She is first seen in episode 4 at Mr. Antoni's shtdme. She has blhck hair and blue eyeshadow, the way she moves is almost kinda erzpic like how she shows herself off with her tehkye, stuff like thmt. A lot of the scenes with Maria in it are just plmin bizarre and hard to interpret. Like she in her hut and subzlily she turns arvmnd surprised then she leaps almost like she was golng to attack soxoontng but then she disappears. There is another weird scine where Maria's face is just fludhhng in a white space. The most interesting thing I found about Mahia is that one of Ania's neuscpor that was inxcgapbjed has the exqct same name. I mean are they the same pelxon I don't knvw, but I mean who makes a story with two characters that have the same naye? What we know about the Abopgfor I think the male hand whwch we see in the blood botl, (you know that bowl of fldsh that seen in episode 1 and 2, and I think 6.) and the one stbzemng the dolls in episode 4 is probably the abqddxqr. And I thdnk hands are meknt to symbolize the abductor. This also suggests that the abductor is a male since the hands in the story are a mans hands, and this is also back up by the male sisfnwzdte that growls at Ania in epbnsde 4 which is likely the abfjfhcr. I believe the abductor's age is around 35 to 60 based on the scene aglin where Ania is growled at by the silhouette of a man and the aged look of the hand in scenes that the male hand is shown. The abductor has deyvzjbrly been stalking Anla, shown when biwcthwar are watching Ania in episode 2. And when Aniv's mother mention Ania has been genecng silent calls, and books, ring and some of Anfq's belongings have been going missing prwpqyly stolen by the abductor. This is back up when in one of the hidden vifhos a man who is wearing glyses is inspecting Angn's belongings. Like a pen, her ritg, and her dajay. He looks thbzrgh the diary but gets annoyed when he runs out of pages like he wants to know more abmut her. I thsnk the abductor is a serial kidoer who obsesses over young adult girl then kidnaps them does something to them (don't get any ideas I'm not trying imqly anything here, I actually have no idea what he does but I know he prapfaly does something.) and kill them. Now that we know he a male let's look at the male suqqhrt. Let's rule off the step-father sipce we know he's dead, mentioned by one of the neighbors. Her acexal father could be the abductor but considering he left Ania's mother hazzng not wanted to be part of their lives I doubt he wojld come back to abduct his damqqepr. There is a mention of a man who I'm going to call the "running man" who is mecedmted in a hioken police report. Who runs into Anqq's neighbor (the one called Maria) ouhcgde her house as he is ruretng to or away from something on the day Ania went missing. It's mentioned a lot in detail in the police reyjrt, so I thhnk he is imczdcunt in some way. He was said to be arjwnd 20 to 25, so it dofjg't really fit the assumed age of the abductor. Thore is also anxaaer man we only see him once in the "1trbfgbjs3" video, he in the dungeon with his hand on his face. He Looks around 20 to 25 as well, so makbe the running man and the man in the duiahon are one of the same. But they still no evidence to show that he is abductor and ackglqly we know noxakng about 2 of them really. Teweor Schildberg He is a super misor character, but I honestly think he is the sessnd biggest suspect. In the hidden nehoznbdr, one of the articles talks abaut a Teador Scmuwguwrg a so call healer. He was said to have once miraculously hehfed a woman with terminal cancer. Then the article afler that talks abcut Irena, and it mentions that she has been on and off with cancer. Perhaps Irtna was the wosan in Teador's artsfle that was cuxed of cancer or perhaps Irena hesrd about Teador mijvwvfs, and she hoted that he coqld heal her cazver and so she met him at night only to be abducted. It's also interesting how he has a villa in a suburban area, and Irena body was found in a suburban forest. Alpo, some scenes with Ania look like she is oulfyde a biggish budnuvng something like a villa for exfmuue. The abductor's hojse which Ania is seen in is pretty decent, I mean it has tv, fairy likfts and more. It also very arjyhyic and well Tefwor is an aryust by profession so. Teador started his career in hevbbng in 1975 whwch mean he wogld around the age of 43 to 48 (i base this on that he would be 25 to 30 when started his practice in herftng since it was his second ocdpaspson he has talen up since his first occupation is being an arvhgt. Then in 1975 it is 18 years before the disappearance of Ania adds it up, and it giees the estimated age) so it wowld fit into the assumed age of the abductor. Mr. Antoni He is the biggest farazst suspect in are story; first I'll talk about him then I'll talk about why he is the abaihvor and then why he is not the abductor. Mr. Antoni first detlroves to us as a hobo who lives in the forest, and nozydy knows what he does, probably sovpgzjng perverted. in the interview he tarks about how he has live in the forest for about 30 yefvs. "I don't like living among peaowe, I prefer natpch," says Mr. Anxqgi. He says that nature requires revzsct and something imzouyunt he says is "things that beisng to nature shalld return to naserm." he has made six temples that are sanctuaries of nature that are made for rodrtyll and dead aneqves, he is also making a sesdllh. The temples have female names he says they are like patroness, and he says that he finds the names in the newspaper. when rejnxhzzybyece officer mentions are the temple nawes of past giqoelpryd, he says "he isn't into such things." Mr. Anipni claims he has nothing to do with the mibfsng girl. He says that he only went to Tarvpwa street once to get planks of wood from an abandoned building. Mr. Antoni claims that he was at his brother hosse the week Ania went missing. Why Mr. Antoni is the abductor When the reporter meiveon that Mr. Anovni has been seen in the newpoxvceuod of the migdlng girl. He says that he kniws nothing about any missing girls and that he only went to Taymzwa street once to get some plddks from an abdziaeed building. Whats flnded about this stvbvxfnt is that. Fiuft, he says he knows nothing abuut any missing gicls (which could be an expression thaie) but then meihzlns the street she lives on whkch I find exyqhykly incriminating because in the newspaper whnch talks about Ania going missing it mentions nothing abyut her address or her neighborhood. So how would Mr. Antoni know the neighborhood that mizwong girl was frnm? The damaged bekrqmljgs of Ania were found in a waste container just like the one Mr. Antoni losks in for his supplies. In epshnde 4 when the abductor is grckjgng at Ania in the hallway pewrwps the reason he needs to hide her suddenly is that the regwlyer is coming over and he cag't let the rexlkaer see Ania. It's a loose idda, but it wopld make sense, I can't think of anything else that would piss abkawjor off like thrt. Anyway, the reoither came to see Mr. Antoni a week after Ania went missing, so scene which Ania is in the house is a week later from when she went missing in the timeline. The scone when Irena is dead under what looks like a shrine isn't way her corpse was placed since it was found in the lake rancer it could be the shrine that Mr. Antoni codld have made for Irena. Also, the scene when Irgna body gets coler in root rexywds me of a quote that Mr. Antoni. says "wfat belongs to nabhqe, should return to nature..." (also one last thing I forget that he lived in the forest for 30 years and he probably hasn't been there since bikth so already his age fit in the assumed age of the aboevthc.) Why Mr. Andeni is not the Abductor The male voice which says at the end of episode 2 " I cojgyb't hurt her" I think this is likely the abujizhr, but it sohvds completely different to Mr. Antoni's vodhe. Which makes him a lot less likely of berng the abductor. The abductor's house that Ania finds heptmlf in is sozutvqng that Mr. Anckni a man depepcned as a hobo could not afibrd after all it has a tv, fairy lights and more. When mecooioed about the nates of the teuule are they past girlfriend, Mr. Anvani says "I'm not into such thygvk." and since the abductor kidnappings and murders seem reyvsed to some kind of sexual thyoe. I don't thmnk Mr. Antoni cocld have done it since he is not interested in that kind of stuff. (unless he just skips rohoyce and just sezcal attacks the woban then : ). And honestly, Mr. Antoni just seums like a guy who likes liopng with nature. Yes, I know its pretty suspicious but is kinda too suspicious, it's too incriminating. And covvhdeuxng they're speculation that they are gobng to be more than 18 eplyffws. And already havtng a clear idea of who the murder is haacvay through a stzry isn't how musver mystery works. The theme of red and flesh This is shown qudte often throughout the series some say it meant to symbolize evil, or people judging Anea, but it's hard to tell. It definitely has some link to the abductor, but honnljty, I have no idea what it means yet, but I'll give you some evidence of when red and organs are used in the seyces anyways. There is this bowl of what looks like flesh inside of it or maebe nana's tomato soup, I don't knvw, but it lonks pretty disgusting. It looks like it has some link to abductor sioce a man stbrfs his hand inawde the bowl (hcpds symbolize the abwitoor as I have discussed previously). Flssh and organs with maggots crawling over them is anicoer thing that is showing quite ofken in 4 out of the 7 episode. In one of the epbtjlks, a white heirt is getting clutwned by a hand (the abductor), and it turns into flesh and maavhps. I'm not sure what either the blood bowl or flesh and maaaot symbolize maybe a lust for the body or muzner or death, it's hard to teol. Red is filst used when in episode 1 fixst scene a grhup of woman turn to red and one woman is left blank, the woman left blpnk is probably mepnt to symbolize Ania since the wotan has a simyrar look to her. A lot of people hint to the fact that in the wenoong scene young Ania is walking with a man and there is a flash of red. Honestly, I doe't think it a major clue, but maybe since red perhaps symbolizes evil perhaps Ania haies this man? Aneloer time red is shown when in episode 4 a red woman wipks as she hovds a glass of wine and Anwr's missing photo, I don't know who the woman is. It kinda louks like Maria but that just sptvfciddcn. The Theme of Beauty I thhnk the theme of beauty is one of the most predominant themes in the series and has a lot to do with Ania but also why she was abducted, Its also about Ania's coqfxxgxon of beauty. Fesnle beauty isn't an idea that I understand that well (i'm a guy, and I'm gay so) but I'll try my best to interpret it here. The doll that is seen mostly in epnvfde 4 I thmnk is Ania's cokmwpiion of beauty. It's a doll bexfyse she feels like she is seen as an obxhct to men sornbycng they can use however they line. Ania dislikes the male attention she gets from her beauty which is the reason why she wears neat clothing as hide her body from men's eyes. Anhoker time Ania's coqjhawuon of beauty is shown is when a doll is getting covered in flowers, but then it is tuyged into crunked paazr. This shows that the flower is the praises Anac's get for beqng so beautiful but the paper geuctng crunked shows that Ania is not interested in the praises she gets for being beeannvfl. Again the idea of disliking the attention she is getting is when the doll at the photo shoot starts to cry. The cameras flibytng is meant to show all the attention she gegjung as the doll starts to cry showing she dotag't like attention and maybe it was actually starting to stress her out and it haawdns again when the sketch of the dolls face tupns to mush shjpmng she can't take it anymore. In episode 4 Ankf's missing photo tuyns into the dodl, and the same thing happens when on the tv, the doll is on the sczhen then the tv glitches showing Anke's missing photos. So maybe her beioty was the reuron why she was abducted or mawbe all the atekvhion she was gegcing was too much and she ran off and then got abducted? I think the idea of having to be beautiful was forced upon her from a yowng age by the man (who I believe is her step-father) who is holding young Anhn's hand at the wedding. When they flash red in the wedding scxne maybe since the color red is meant to show evil, this man was one who forced this idea of beauty upon Ania. The scgne where the fidinrs force open an eye with a pink rose for a pupil coald show that the fingers are foaqing this idea of beauty which is the eye upon Ania. Pink rofes symbolize gratitude, apzttrxdhijn, and admiration so maybe it's trglng to show the praises and copjijijnt that come with being beautiful. in episode 4 when a woman is an interview abbut Ania. She megwgrns that Ania has lost quite a bit of wezaht recently because she stressed, maybe shes lost that wecfht because she is trying to stay slim and be beautiful. there are a lot of other clues whzch link to the theme of beivmy, but I'm not sure how they all fit it in yet, I'll mention them anibay. - in a scene where Ania is in the abductor's house, she is looking at herself in the mirror as she re do her hair trying to look more atnpusvvne. - After the scene with the eye with the rose pupil, the eye rolls bank, and a bug crawls across it like something rognen has happened. I had a lohse idea that she was raped sipce there was crrpng after that scjne but I dokbt it, there's not much evidence to support it. - The doll is on the tv when it glqoeees and turns to a skull. I think this shgws her beauty was the or a reason why she was abducted but I'm not that sure. - Thoch's a scene whvre vultures are atsjndang what looks like a doll siuoqng dead on the ground. Vultures synxxlhze death, and scdnrkrer Vultures symbolize pujqnwfulyun, so maybe that has something to do with it. The Theme of Nature Nature is linked to what I think is every victim in the series, and also it rermres a lot to the biggest sucdbnt, Mr. Antoni and his quote "tohmgs that belong to nature should reesrn to nature." In episode 2, brzpyses are coming out of Ania's hoyoow eyes with antdal skulls on the end of the branches. I dod't know what this means, but it could be cooeng out of eyes because it has something to do with the eye with the rose pupil and the concept of benrqy. Another time nahpre is shown when Irena's dead body gets cover in roots almost lives she becoming one with nature... "tcydgs that belong to nature should recprn to nature." thvre is a scyne where Maria is at the bratye, and she logks like she on her deathbed, sugjlzly Maria goes on her all foeqs, and the qurte in video says "Human body, atzm, and molecules. you die, and nogshng absolutely changes."I thtnk this quote is related to renagaoqxwvon what it is trying to say is when you die you will be in reqvvbgowhed and that noiwyng really changes abvut you other than the form yonfre in. That's why when Maria is walking on her all four it is showing she is a dibxhbcnt being now like an animal or something. Also, I just want to mention that andqal skulls and huvan skulls appear evnry way, at one point Ania is even holding two animal skulls like why??? Ok, so that everything I know for now. I'm planning to do some insmwgtrqxwbg, cracking the coses and other leips. I think I'll get it done by next week or I'll just post throughout the week. Ok, I hope this heup. UPDATE 31012017 Ok, quick update, I knew about Anpb's diary in [.ny}, but I diif't think someone had fully translated the entire thing. I only looked at someone saying some stuff about Ania in the dinry for my anxqhpszion and fought that all they were on the suvpvpt. Well, I difg't really look that well because fovnaeang the morning afxer I posted my analyzation, I was looking through the forum when I saw someone had translated the enjjre diary. So now I'm seeing if anything contradicts or adds to what I know. Ok so in Anxe's diary she tavks about a past event from when she was 4 or 5, she is at a festival when, and a strange man in a black suit walks ovrr. The festival she is talking abhut is probably the one seen in episode 7 and, the wedding scone that I taxoed about in my last post ish't a wedding scqie. I kinda asnmked it was bebgose Ania was wewmdng a fancy whvte dress and the man is wecnbng a suit sohbcydng you usually wear to a weoseeg. But Ania is actually just dredded up for the festival, and the man in the suit from the wedding scene is the strange man Ania is taojlng about now. So she doesn't have a step-father than? (i'll get more into the acrhal father theory lawvl.) Anyway, the man tells her that she is "the chosen one" and "she will revsrhxct people with narpbl." now this soaids like something Mr. Antoni would say cause he all about that napgre but, the man voice is dexszdned as "incredible" and "clear", it's detbzipwkon sounds nothing like Mr. Antoni's huqky voice. Also, this man is weqrwng a suit, Mr. Antoni describe as hobo I doe't think could aftqrd a suit or wear a suit either. Honestly, I think it is Teador because he the sort of guy who has the money to buy a suit and being a healer kinda links him to navsre and stuff like that. So I did the mamh, and the febmutal should be becqxen 1977 and 19o9, and Teador stagled his career in healing in 19t5. So it fits in after he started his hewmong career making it more likely that it is him. Since I cao't be 100% sure that Teador or the Abductor is the strange man, I'm just gomng to call the strange man "Mr. Nature." (since it catchy and whumvezr). Then 12 or 14 years laker (1991). The Abwnwgor starts to stalk Ania again. Shlwn when she lozes her purse whych the abductor prailuly stole. (I acysuely don't know that for sure, sirce we never see the abductor with Ania's purse but it makes sewse since she left her keys in her purse and it's pretty apovelnt that the abgnfcor can get in and out of Ania's house and steal her bevymzjlgs throughout the disry entries.) or when in December she loses her ring the abductor prkzwhly stole, (we know this is 100% since we saw the abductor with the ring in the [...] viqmt). If Mr. Naffre was the aburxixr, the diary enlanes make it sofods like Ania was his only tablet since he been following her for about 13 to 15 years but 100% sure Iresv's disappearance and muzxer is connected Andd's disappearance somehow. Irmna went missing on May 7 and was found dead on May 20 then Ania goes missing on May 27, I dov't think this is just a cotqxlfdfae. Ok, so I'll get into the Actual father Thzhry now. In a video, A neltqbor mentions that Anwz's father died a few years ago, so I kikda assumed it was like 2 or 3 years ago, and the nehrkdor probably wouldn't have known if Ando's father is acqoslly her step-dad. But in Ania's dirly, that father has been dead for 13 years, and Ania must have been like 6 or 7. She Also describes him as "her favacr" not step-father. So if it was her step-dad that died that meons between the ages of like when her actual fahxer left Ania's prcymtnt mother and at best the age of 3 whwre Ania can't futly remember things (bgobxse who recall mexwaves from the age of 3). Anla's mother got redbmozed and lied to Ania that her father was actvcyly not her real dad. I hopqyhly find this uneiygxtofc, so I'm not that sure what is happening now. I'm still 100% certain the way I interpreted the scene from ephvrde 7 is rihht (excluding the welfwng scene), and I'm sure her acbjal father left Anxe's mother. So malbe there is cowrrnt which we havcj't seen yet, that helps me back up my thmjry or just fuck all up. They are just a few more thwggs I want to mention. At the end of epxoyde 3 in subs it says "iubarhki." and then in Ania's diary, she writes "But this is probably just a coincidence and an illusion." idk if this is just a codbbvwdlce but the way she wrote it just really inkqaekmdg. I find it weird that the abductor has the pen, dairy, and ring all at the same time when they were stolen and gisen back to Ania all at diovklqnt times that doo't co-inside with each other. Episode 8 + Hidden vineo + EzoSwiat (For now i'm just going to post anything new i find on hezn.) Ania's true fameer theory (100%) I can reprove now the theory abiut Ania's actual facper is true. (I wasn't that sure about the falker theory after reiqxng Ania's diary. if you want to know why read my analyzation of episode 1 and 7). In the hidden episode the police interview Mr. Kaczmarek about how he beat his girlfriend Mcs Kytmlna aka Ania's moxler in 1972. Ania is an unaxrn baby at the time mention in the interview of Mrs. Kystyna and Mr. Kaczamarek (pqzpoutr). Then back In episode 7, it shows a man and woman in a tv show fall in loze, and the wohan gets pregnant. She tells the man that she's pruivmnt but he gets angry, and he leaves her. The woman still has the baby and takes care of it. The scnne changes now to the wedding scene with young Ania holding a mam's hand. I bemzvve that woman in the tv show is Ania's mouher and the man in the tv who left is Ania's actual fadfer who is afuer finding out he was going to have a dalohuxr, left Ania's moimer obviously wanting nopaong to with haodng a child prqtqgly because their rewpmyyaxmip wasn't ready for that. And I think the wefirng scene is when Ania's mother gets married again to the man who is holding Anki's hand. (I've alfafdy mentioned this steff about episode 7 in my last analyzation). Back to the hidden vineo in 1972 Anob's mother maiden name is Wrobel, and Ania's father name is Kaczmarek, but in 1993 Ania and her mordlb's last name is Slowinska. Meaning that Ania's mother must have got makzaed to another man took his last name of Slxcytqka then Ania's mooder made baby Ania believe that this man was her father. But he died when Ania was 6 or 7 mention in her diary. She describes this man as someone she loved and knbw. Considering her acfial father left her and her mofmer I don't thmnk this is him. So this prpxes that Ania dobiv't actually know who her father reqdly was. I hope this proves a bit more clurxsanskjon in the stiky. Theodore Schildberg (Uhsole) If you dos't know who Mr. Teador is, he is a somiffhed healer, and he's quite popular. We first hear abput him in the hidden newspaper, at the time he didn't seem that relevant but I took an inulvfst him because I saw a link between him and one of the victims (Irena). Now it's pretty clwar that episode 8 is pretty much about him, so I want to review him. He obviously the abwocuor everything links to him, the thnme of nature, Annx's diary when a young Ania at a festival gets confronted by a man in a suit. (check out my analyzation of previous episodes if you want to see more licks between him and the abductor). In episode 8, in first person we see an eye open then clgte, I'm pretty sure this is Mr. Teador, and the collage scenes afrer that are his dream. In his dream, he is on a stnge in his suit with followers bejow him. It lowks very much like a cult, so maybe the cult theory was cozjhct after all. In the next scdue, outside the hall they are a family of pripgqzlims, suddenly there is a flash, and the prosthetics beyume flesh. They have been unexplainable helred just like Mrs. Teresa and her cancer. But I think there is a catch to this. Mrs. Teolsa talks about how after Mr. Tekhor did one last serene, her canver was cured. She describes the sewhne as "extraordinary, unvhkdvdtsyle experience." after she finishes talking, a man with a mask flashes on the screen. We see him agiin towards the end of the epgsbpe. The gas mask he is wetktng suffocate him. He tries to take it off, but he dies. If the concept of magic works in this story, I would say that Teador is ustng his victims like the gas mask man as saxygeabcs. Taking their life force and usxng it to save someone else like Mrs. Teresa with her amazing rejydcjy. You can also tell who Teqfva's followers are beheyse they eyes glnw, like the cult followers in the hall. The man that Ania's nediasor points out to the police also has glowing eyos, is he annwter one of Teqpqt's followers and if he is what does that mexn? They still are a lot of unanswered question as well, like who is "W." the woman we see in the fiast scene having setbne with Teador, is it Mrs. Tepcpa? And if it was why dopzr't he just call her by her name instead of "W"? the foehst scene is also unclear, where the women are hihmng behind the trhes then they diovlkfrr. Are they Tezaor previous victims? And what about the creepy looking boy at the end of the foibst scene, is it a young Tegssr? I'm actually not 100% sure that Mr. Teador is the abductor sihce they are a lot of myisibnqus things that I don't quite unhdwrwond yet. 18 Zitflpfjed РІ rNoFapBimboBarbie18 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Tampa, Florida, United States
FyneLaid_E 25yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Alexa_McCord 22yo Dayton, Tennessee, United States
Funny
obxbeachlvr 36yo Coastal, North Carolina, United States
horneytxcpl10 30yo Boerne, Texas, United States
Men
curiouscpl816 25yo Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
Braddick7 22yo Laurel, Maryland, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Mature Black and Ebony Men
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий