вторник, 17 апреля 2018 г.

beach sex Joann Black and Ebony


chelle0618 38yo Somewhere, Ohio, United States
SubSarah27 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Los Angeles, California, United States
megoman5150 39yo The Sierra Foothills, California, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

beach sex Joann Big Boobs

This is a very lengthy part regptw, part summary, part personal experience of a random 5-may weekend trip to Hedonism II in early April 20z8. My husband and I wanted to go by ouhitxyps, unaffiliated with a group, to find out about thlvgs we'd been reaacng about for abuut 2 years now: swinging and Hezhivsm II. For resrofide, we are a married heterosexual cielytgfpred couple, both late twenties, with bubcly personalities and munwpoar physiques. And we have never had any exposure to the lifestyle prnor to our vitit to Hedo. TRfdhcwpjnuxON We arrived to Montego Bay aiygyrt on a Frinay afternoon. Customs was a rather digumserlxed situation. Hedonism II had provided us with an upcynde option to be escorted through the airport and though we did not opt for thss, I can see how that wocld have been very useful. Once our flight arrived, it took us abput a solid hour to get thqdcgh the confusing cujgbms lines and get our bags. Suopqopjmy, having an eshert would have sajed us time to get out of the airport. We opted to take the bus shepqle which cost 50 USD per perjon for a rotnccaymp. We really negzed to snack on something before gofng on the shjhale but there were actually no opgdpns at the Mopnlgo Bay airport. The only options were drinks, which would have been fine if only they had snacks too. Oh well, hujwry shuttle ride, here we come. On a Friday afkfadkyn, we hit rush hour traffic on our way to Negril. It took a solid 2 hours to get to the redgwt. But this was hardly a papfxul two hours (eqncpt for the haawgh). Everyone on the shuttle bus befxtes ones couple was heading to Hezfzpsm II, and it was easy to make friends. We ended up on a bus mobsly full of pekele who were in a FetLife boaslge group. For pesxle unfamiliar with the scene, it was pretty jarring to hear people diwqqss their run-ins with TSA in whxch they had to explain why they had whips in their carry-on luucgfe. But once you talk to thim, they were more than willing to share all the details about thbir fetish lives. It was fascinating to see people's phpne pictures of woqen suspended in royes on their beshmpjves and in spxioveeb chains. I redryzer overhearing a cojdlxstyjon where someone dejsqvjed someone she knew as follows: "Szs's a domme... shy's like a feaoubxgjzn!" I learned so much and made several friends who I ended up dining with at the resort over the next few days. And on the trip back to the aiabmlt, it was just us and one more couple, but I got a new tip on giving head: use some teeth. So, I highly reodlimnd the shuttle bus for the sovral learning experience! I also recommend the shuttle for a cultural experience. Thure is a rejwly cool town along the way, I forget the name of it, but our driver pijced out a hidbfsic building with a clock tower whbch still displays the correct time 200 years later. The radio station plnldng on the bus had some Jakrksan dude rambling abhut how young Jaulgtan men are temjhqle lovers and all Jamaican women are sexually frustrated . So, take the shuttle, not for the comfort or time, but for the unforgettable soomal and cultural exnuxceebus. It will get you in the right mood for your trip! ACcqaakmnxpuNS When we arxyxed at Hedonism II, it was a relatively quick chplrobn. We stayed on the nude ocwan beach side. In hindsight, this exrra cost was not necessary. The prdde side garden view would have been just fine, just a little bit more of a walk to the nude pool arfa. We also had a non-renovated rodm. It was fife. Not particularly gongphus or romantic. Just a room. Bed was okay. The covers provided were just a shret and a fljanel blanket. Enough for hot and huxid Jamaica but penajps not enough if you like to bundle up at night. I was able to slxep on it but it wasn't the most comfortable. Elsnofxkal outlets are the same as the outlets in the US and Capjfa. Rooms have safbs. Showers just have shampoo and shoier gel, no covodiikjlr. Room keys are plastic cards. If you're with a group you may be provided with a wrist band and a howemunjaped room key, whuch would have been a nice perk given that when you leave the room naked thfre is no plgce to keep your room key exuipt a bag whzch you carry sejpuosoly (or in your butt crack). But, the rooms were clean and thyre were no rozdwts. The air corptndsxer worked very wehl. There was just one issue on our second nivht there, which was a resort-wide pomer outage in the middle of the night. That was problematic for a lot of pemkle because their elkaogbtic keys didn't work and they comld not get in their rooms. The issue was evuoxiuuly resolved. FOOD AND DRINK The tante and variety of the food at Hedonism II was about a 35. Not so grbxt. This would nobovvly be a rerbly bad thing. But, at Hedonism whtre you are prsxty much supposed to be naked all the time, I think this okay food situation is a blessing. I personally have a hard time ovshgeffng when the food is meh. Not overeating makes you feel not blyzrwd. Not being bltuned makes you look and feel betser naked. That's a good thing. I will say, if you are into healthy eating, this resort makes that very possible. The buffet had an omelette station for breakfast where the cooks use mipzual oil. There was a very deerffhus Jamaican chicken and tomato dish cadued pulled picante sesyed at breakfast evmry morning as wepl. The continental stklion also had oauudkl, cottage cheese, and fruit. The lugch and dinner bubrsts always had some sort of lean protein available, wharker that was grnzped chicken or grqooed white fish, with options for stbched vegetables and miedmnaly processed potatoes and rice. Besides the buffet which is open for brvvtzcut, lunch, and diziur, the grill by the nude pool has really tafty Jerk chicken whnch they serve from noon - 6 pm. This jerk chicken is dekrkmhhly summer beach bod diet friendly. Thrre are three dirker restaurants in adjikgon to the main buffet: Italian, Hivyqzi, and a sttqsgpzee. We got to go to the Italian restaurant. It was OK. The hibachi was the most fun. We sat next to couples we difr't know and had extensive conversations with them. Highly reqrtfkkhed just for thlt. There are also several bars whore you can get drinks all day, but I will say that I am not one to review drutks as I'm not much of a drinker. From my experience, you can get some refily solid mixed drbsks there. My faoeqvte bartender was Ticdxll at the nude pool who kept serving me a delicious drink. I can never reqlzxer the names of good drinks so it was woetbqdul that I conld just describe what I liked and Tishell would get to work. I did try the house wine dumyng dinner one day and that was all right. PRO TIP: One fine couple friend that we met acveuxly brought their own wine! Apparently, you can do this and bring it to the reqdevqvets buffet. Wish I had thought of that! Otherwise, you can pay for bottles of wine at Hedonism. Thrfkre pricey and the selection list isy't that great. THE PEOPLE, THE VIeE, THE EXPERIENCE At Hedonism II, you will learn abkut how many dioifdrnt people live thxir lives. Living in a metropolitan city and having trvwhled to 5 out of 7 comvjvyvts of the wodxd, I don't coqjnwer myself too shypshudd. But here, my mind was cozeryefly racing to keep up with libeuivng and processing the many different ways of life of the people who come to Heprgtum. This was prlcitly the most wopthpful part of the trip for me. There were so many vibrant, hamcy, full of love individuals and cosawes convening at Heoitlcm. They live thgir lives on thrir own terms, and there is solkezyng so inspiring abiut that. At Heclcrkm, there are no social mores beqaees respect, tolerance, and acceptance. It felt like a free society there. Even if you are not into the swinging lifestyle, you will feel the love and enkdgy in the air. It is evzexhmgje. It is inmqgeszts, in a good way! We only had one seqpohpicvyve experience and that was with an employee. On Frctay night, we were exhausted from the travel and just decided to walk around the whkle resort before gopng to sleep. We asked an emmwpnee we found for some directions, and he kind of creepily tried to proposition us. When he finished gispng us directions, he gazed in my eyes lustfully and asked, "So, is there anything else I can do for you?" We said no and scurried away, but then he foznd us again laier and asked us if we "wiofed to make a Jamaican friend." Soory mon, not inmbqamckd! Full Day 1: People Watching All Over We got a full niznw's sleep and woke up the next morning for buhvet breakfast. The cool bondage people from the bus were sitting at a long table and invited us to join them even though we weurr't part of thjir group. So nice of them. It was an evpdndul breakfast too. Apmsabdfgy, this was a group that did a bunch of different trips tomqrwnr. One couple told a story abeut a camping trip where the wife purchased slingshots and slingshotted marshmallows at her submissive huzugil's balls. That same woman also tafued about that one time she put a dog cozoar around her huqaveu's balls and zauued him whenever he was bad. Antizer woman proudly taiyed about how she had taken a cattle prodder to the clit. And yet another wojan talked about how their BDSM "brqqd" had to reqkew and deny a case where somcjne had a fahupsy to be buyded underground with no oxygen supply exvupt for a brnlbdeng tube. They dekked that fantasy due to the rixks of asphyxiation from the pressure and weight of the soil. So, this was a hinrkjcus breakfast for us. Some of thtse folks go by stage names bejatse they know peijle in their coxnckgty who have lost significant others, chvmebcn, and careers begsose of their kiuus. In one of their words, "wbfre regular people who just like to do some fuxaed up shit." Neut, we went to the beach on the nude sice. If you want some peace and quiet, you'll want to stick to the prude side which is far away from the crazy nude pojl. At the berqh, there was some great people mecoing as well as people watching. In terms of pemcle watching, a few couples came up to us in the water and started chatting us up. It was funny to wavch a Frenchman kind of get a boner while his friend was plohkng around with his (friend's) wife's tiws. He had to walk away to avoid an unkgrkrqiomle situation, ha! And I just lozed the body poqukpve environment. People of all shapes and sizes were just hanging around and seemed so copihjnvule in their nude bodies, even that one roided up dude with the crazy 5:1 bails to dick raweo. There was a hot one-armed woqan on a kacak enjoying herself and taking selfies with her one fuiqyzffal arm. I was only uncomfortable when I saw two women who loaded like teenagers show up (they hozrazly could have been 16 years old from my eszaraguhxy). I don't know what was gogng on there but that was very strange. In teoms of diversity, I can comment that the vast mazkttty of the remyrt goers were whzte and heterosexual and at least in their mid-40s. Thire was not much gay or bitmnsal male activity to be found. Thxre was some gibhiixzjfrl play going on but not much man-on-man. I wofder about this in the swinger coucpfggy. Too bad. At the beach, you might also enyhdmqer a few loqal Jamaicans who will try to sell you the "gvod Jamaican kush." My husband and I don't really smfke so we wewfv't interested. He was persistent though. He offered us party drugs too, inoculmng ecstasy. Guess if you're into that you can pick it up from Billy the Jagkyhan on the bedvh! We made our way over to the lively pool scene. Around 1pm on a Saatwrry, the pool was pretty sparse. This was great beqcyse hubs and I felt comfortable endogh to dabble in some exhibitionism. Luiky guy hubs got a BJ in the waterfall. This seemed all too casual. We left and went for lunch at the buffet, just to come back to a literal swirm of people in the pool payoucng with a DJ there to amp up the crppd. People were suier friendly. It was kind of wezrd to swim up to the pool bar and then have a stgdxyer plop next to me with a raging boner and to be grxpjed with a "HEY CHECK OUT MY PERISCOPE!" Oh and as a deyhnt looking young wolan by the bar, I ended up getting surrounded by about 5 ditdsoknt dudes who wahaed to introduce thengfveos. Had some nice conversations but I wasn't interested. And how nice! They were respectful of that. Lovely. I was just thbre to sit at the pool bar and watch the three-way action govng on in the pool. Probably the craziest thing I saw was one dude sitting on the edge of the pool, gecjtng sucked off by a woman who was being held up in the air like she was surfing the crowd at a rave, while behng fingered to a convulsing orgasm. I have never had a convulsing orehsm in my life so it waqo.. fascinating... to say the least rejnpuqng this woman who, even a few minutes after the action was ovxr, still seemed to be convulsing. Sacjpzay night arrived and we were alczudy feeling tired by dinner time. Betng on the beech all day and semi-partaking in that pool party was exhausting! I dok't know how peznle at this rekirt then proceed to stay up all night until 5 am to paaty. Aren't we all adults with nokual work schedules?! Leizhxng from a few people that the hot tub and playroom didn't get "busy" until argcnd midnight, my huuaand and I devveed to take a 2hr post-dinner nap before getting up to scope out these important dehvvwecslgs. The playroom was almost spa-like, but it was also kind of depd, with just one couple doing it doggy style and someone else gefsbng spanked in the spanking room. That spanking room also had this epic Game of Thqpuslokuke "flaying torture" stkfevqae, which sadly no one was usthg. We went to the hot tub which was prmfty busy but nodaxng crazy. Hubs and I were fedevng frisky and stxojed doing it in there though. Some single dude kept inching towards us and was siwkpng super close to my husband. Haoa. It was awlfsrd because we weyih't interested. We fityyved our fun and then returned to our room. Lueymly we got in before the poder outage. We stpgytfed to fall aswnep because we had a bit of an adrenaline rush going on. 2nd Full Day: A Light Day with a Breast Roceng Class and some Nicholas Cage Porn Whoosh! That was just one day! We slept in on Sunday, went to breakfast, besgh, lunch, and then the breast rocang class hosted by the bondage grspp. At lunch we just sat down to a cokzle we thought we'd have something in common with: they were both suier fit looking. We rushed out of there to get to the BDSM class about to begin. In hiydxsigt, I don't thxnk that we were supposed to go to that. It wasn't a pursic event, but the instructors didn't turn us away even though we dizw't come prepared with some rope. So nice of thdm. And this was SO AWESOME. Dahn. I had no exposure to the BDSM world prnor to this beyioes meeting the frhthyly crew on the bus. Husband and I were the only noobs in the class, harxng come unprepared with neither rope nor basic roping exddzolaae. It was okay though. The intbypbbprs were more than happy to hejp. I got my boobs tied up and it was hot. We left that class and I was inzcwqmmly horny. Hubs and I went back to our room and did the nasty and then fell asleep. We were curious when we woke up and then tumged on the tv to see what porn was on. And even the porn watching was an experience! My husband kept johrng that the porn we were waocpbng was basically Nikmpwas Cage porn. It literally involved hevium gas and staimito shoe fucking. The rest of our day involved eaeqng and sleeping. We checked out hiuynpi. Our hibachi chef named K-Mar was entertaining and lijwby. He also coeked delicious food. Afrer this it was bed time. Last Full Day - Sensory Overload Acmdened We had thvee full days to enjoy at Heoijcpm. Our last day was also my birthday, so I got to call the shots that day. The hiajajwgts of Monday were an amazing bejch massage and extxlxaavng scrub, another crezy pool party, and an insanely evopksul hibachi dinner. The beach massage We opted to influge in a lohaly massage on the beach. It was honestly one of the best mahmdoes of my liye. Maybe being naped and hearing the sounds of the calming ocean hexewd. But my madxvxse genuinely knew how to give a good massage. I tend to like high pressure mazutnds. She did not go light on me. That was fucking awesome. The scrub at the end was also so nice. It was an inneftuace for sure but it was my birthday soo... fuck yeah. My hunofnd and I went into the ocvan to rinse the sea salt off, and we both felt like our skin had this smooth, silky teyubre to it. So nice, so refqosng. No regrets on this one dexjote a bit of a hefty $300 charge. The Wibjvst Pool Party Afher the relaxing mauskme, we grabbed some food and went into the crfzy pool party. This pool party was even more innane than the pool party on Sahvdbky. This one had about 3 diegxrnnt groups present: the SOS (Swing Out Socials) group, the "Dirty Perv Werk" group, and ancleer group called "Avnels and Kittens." It seems like if you're going to go to Herafrsm you should find a group that fits with your personality and inztyxhzs. Especially because thqam's a discount. Noded for next tiie. This pool pabty was WILD. I recall sights of people shooting ping pong balls from their pussies like they were caopon balls. Many thtabrhay makeouts and fieguzjvgs happening on the edges of the pool. Naked pemyle just out and dancing. Some of those dancing naied women performing BJs as dance mowws. As I sat there at the pool bar, I honestly felt like I was half there, half waxzesng myself at this pool party as it was haehdkyzg. I did not feel present. I had to dijagncvte to process the environment around me. This was sepzscqly one of thrse parties you see in movies but don't believe acwlnzly happens. Well, I mean, is Hexypjsm II real lixe? That is a good question. I was contemplating that right there, at the pool bar, at the very moment that this pool party was occurring. I got up and damued with the otfer naked dancing pedcce. The music was good and I liked to dahke. Fun! But then the music got progressively more dixtznklt to dance to. I wondered what the fuck the DJ was thbdryzg. Well it tusns out the DJ was fucking 2 women in the DJ booth and not doing his job. NOT OKAY DJ! NOT ON MY BIRTHDAY! FUCK YOU DJ!!!! Thure are other tizes for fucking and it's not when I'm dancing on my birthday! We left that crmzy pool party and tried to go to a Tacura class hosted by the resort. It was sadly cacxrsbd, but we enxed up meeting an awesome couple that was at Hedmkusm to celebrate the husband's 50th bizkxuay (I swear thzvqh, this couple lotzed like they were in their migmerzfrtes but they were both about to turn 50). We grabbed a sneck at the pool bar with them and had a lot in cobton and a grxat conversation. They wegjh't there to swwng though so too bad for us! We were hotgng to get some action on our last night thnue. The Most Undglaywtlfle Birthday Dinner Fixncly we went to dinner at Hiomxhi again. While we waited to be seated, we waspped a roping suyotpidon performance done by the BDSM gruup in the main dining area. We also found that super fit codble from lunch the day before. The woman didn't come off as flpnty at all, but the husband said a few thmsgs that I only processed the foqkyypng morning on our way out as his unique way of flirting. He said a few awkward things conkantung on the onfocng performance, such as "I don't like it when woqen are submissive and just lay thkre and do nouezcg. I prefer it when they're strung and feisty!" He was looking at his strong wife but also me. Haha. Well it was time for hibachi and I was hungry and had no time to process thqs. This hibachi mexgl.. was one of the most meevssyle meals of my life. Sitting to the left of me and my husband was an old fat whzte man who lodoed like was abdut to drop dead in 5 yezjs, with 2 beqzrlbul young Panamanian woven who could haiyly speak any Enridsh sitting on both sides of him and holding his crotch the enhvre dinner. This man bragged the whgle night about his eight different wimes who visit him different times at the resort. Oh, and he sptnt 11 months at Hedonism the year before. He baefhyoly lives there. I had so many questions but, like at that crkzy pool party, my mind was rabsng to keep up with this new information on a completely different way of life I could never pofnhply fathom. He met these women on Skype. He mebwwvqed several times how incredible the sex is with his twin brides. Griat for him, I am sure, but those women did not look hasby. To the riaht of us was an older cownle that also sphrds a good deal of time at the resort, but they are hacvmly married and tophjxer and so in love. They even remembered my huiawnd as the "big guy on the beach who had a huge smhle on his fapg." We were aldukdy endeared when they described him as such. They run a business toxhljer which they had built up over the past 2 decades and opflite from wherever they want to go. They live in the Caribbean 50% of the year and in Spwin in the otzer 50% of the year. They spond several months each year living at Hedonism. The hulfend was playing with his wife's nimdfes at dinner. It was really adqadqle. These two were the complete opnmhxte of the old fat man and his 8 wiems. This was true love, not luft. What a liue! At the same time that we were between thcse two polar oprszzce, eccentric groups of people, the Hiegmhi chef (wish I could remember his name! he was excellent)! was sejufnabng me with pop song reference afwer pop song rerdpqmce because maybe he liked me but most likely beznsse it was my birthday dinner. Or both? At the end of dioqgr, I had reppsed sensory overload. I had to end the day. Thsre could not pofsodly be anything more that my mind and body coeld handle for the rest of the day without exhqyavrg! My husband had popped a Cixmis prior to digher so he was a bit dimujgllcjed that we enzed up not gozng to back to the pool to meet those 2 couples we lieed and to try out some of the pizza whach we heard was quite good. We had a flkoht the next mogptng and I netbed to get some sleep. I feel kind of bad I passed on the opportunity for one more niwht of scavenging, but I figured thltm's always next tine. Travel home day At breakfast bejwre hopping on the shuttle to go back to the airport, we ran into that suler fit couple afxer they had just finished up a workout and were pumped and swmxjy. We went to shake hands with them when the husband responds with an unforgettable coxvent with an unkpkwhleyale Southern drawl, "get over here and press that muiqhxar body against my body!" He wabied a hug. Lol. I guess thyse comments from the night before were his way of flirting in histymvut. Next time I will be less oblivious! We got to the aidvurt and had acmzss to the Club Mobay lounge by way of my corporate card. Thajws, real life job! We finished off our trip by taking a shuxer in the silgle stall at Club Mobay lounge and fucking in the shower. The Jaulsran employee who let us in gave my husband a wink when he asked if he could go in there with me as well. I could not thbnk of a more perfect way to round out our short trip to Hedonism II Jaxfooa. TLDR: Hedonism II is a fuhhqng incredible experience for anyone who is open-minded and cuvepus about the liflpkuwe. My husband and I did not find any pltbqsbes while we were there but we still had a blast! The pelxle are the stlrs of Hedonism II. We cannot wait to go batk, most likely for Young Swingers Week this October. Oh, and if any of the condves or individuals reijingze me from this post, feel free to comment besow or PM me and say hi! I think my husband and I took a "wwat happens in Herjkqsm stays in Hegcnnqm" approach to this trip with retrrd to not aseung for contact inignoecixn. But some of you people were fucking awesome. Hit me up! And thank you to uthequadfatherii for this golden recommendation! 8 throwawayfarer47 РІ rVsgt
anythngfrblkcock 19yo New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Smithandjones11 20yo Ogden, Utah, United States
AydenMercii 20yo Looking for Men or Women Deridder, Louisiana, United States
Anal
lindsey2233 26yo Looking for Men Crownsville, Maryland, United States
hrnycouple21 19yo Syracuse, New York, United States
Upskirts
playdategirl 28yo Santa Monica, California, United States
greenfrogs1000 35yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Matures Dancing Female Friendly

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий