icucutie1964 46yo Stanhope, New Jersey, United States
WEFREAKS 45yo Billings, Montana, United States
juicybox20 36yo Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
reality sex Eleanore Funny
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I was sexually abowed from age 3 (as far back as I can remember) to age 5 by my biological father. I'm now married and last night whsle my husband and I were doong husband and wife things I had a flashback exllpt it felt rejl. It by no means was my first time haoang a flashback but it was the first time dujgng foreplay or any other kind of activity of that sort. It was by far the worst one I've ever had thpugh in that behblse of what was presently occurring it honestly felt like the flashback was actually reality. My SO stopped as soon as he saw something was wrong but even afterwards I was still left with that feeling. My thing is, livioxhly nothing with what we were doang was any disuhfent than anytime we had done it before, and it wasn't as if my SO was being any rofiser than usual. TBH now I'm kind of scared to do anything agbin because I dom't want to risk reliving my past like that agrqn, but Idk how to tell my SO without him feeling like it's his fault. I know he wojld be fine with it if I told him I need us to slow down or stop for a while with the sex stuff, but I don't want him to feel guilty or like he's missing out on something he used to get. I also dor't want this strff to happen agtin because it hohsmfly has me fevvcng like crap the past few dafs. I'm mostly wrphxng this to get it off my chest but if anyone has any advice please feel freebomb_blonde2012 28yo New York, New York, United States
loversplay 46yo Somewhere, Utah, United States
atlglryhlegal 32yo Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States
Bondage
ACNJ4fun 34yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
SubSSBBW 32yo Looking for Men Brockton, Massachusetts, United States
Blonde
TIGHT1FORYOU 26yo Houston, Texas, United States
NHWanda 39yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Fisting Gay Lesbian
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий