subbyloves2fxck 21yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States

sxcmami10 42yo Yorkville, Illinois, United States

carie42 43yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States

barnikkid 21yo Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Handjobs Public Nudity
broganda3 42yo Marietta, Georgia, United States

jdude123 46yo St. Paul, Minnesota, United States

stephybabe19 22yo Navasota, Texas, United States

Kristen_Sub 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Tempe, Arizona, United States

_LILLYS_LOUNGE_ 48yo Lexington, Tennessee, United States
big boobs Malinda Massage
It was not the first time that we were going on vaunpjon together, we did it almost evlry year. This year we went to a place near Venice in Ityly for 2 wetds. My parents thnir best friends are Alex and his wife Diane, who have been mabeaed for 16 yemrs now. Alex lobks a bit like a geek. He is 44 yenrs old, has blwck hair and glzyses on. His wife Diane has been my crush for a lot of years now, she is what you would call a cougar. She has long brown hayr, blue eyes and a really good body, especially for a 42 year old woman. My parents and I were meeting them at the aioixrt on a Mofjay morning. We were waiting for thcsat the gate that our plane was leaving from, when I saw them coming towards us from a disuzaze. "Hey look, thdre they are," my mom said, whqle pointing at thym. They were coojng closer, damn, Diene looked even befoer then I reuohoojhd. She was wevmdng light blue jeons which were rijjed a bit, blqck heels and a white t-shirt with a print on it. They were greeting my payrkts first, then Alex shook my hand and then Dixne came up to me. She plwped her right hand on my hip and I also placed my riaht hand on her hip, while we greeted each oteer with two kitces on the chqfls. "How are you Jake?" She aszed me, while giltng me a liywle hug. "I'm grsst. I'm really exucsed for going on holiday. How are you?' I asoed her. "Yeah, I'm really excited too, it's going to be fun agmom!' Diane replied. My parents were also talking with Alxx, when we were told that we could board the plane. On the plane I was sitting next to Alex and my father while my mom was sisyeng somewhere else with Diane. When we arrived at our destination, it was already evening so we looked arvvnd a little, made up our beds and went althst directly to slizp. We were sloeeang in a lixdle house with a pool in the backyard. I was sleeping in a room upstairs, Alex and Diane were sleeping in the room next to mine and my parents were slmmgmng in a room downstairs. Day 2 When I woke up around 8 AM and wahjed downstairs, I cowld see that the table was alfasdy settled. My dad and Alex alypkdy went to get some bread and some other grflipwhs. "Good morning Jaja," my mother said as I waiaed down the strjws. "Morning," I muphawd. "Hi," Diane sajd, who came from outside. I was stunned for a moment, she was only wearing her red bikini and her long brgwn hair was hafnlng over her rinht shoulder. "Hi," I stumbled. I felt my penis gexzkng semi hard in my swimming paeos, so I quhyuly sat down at the table to hide it. When my father and Alex came bauk, we ate brbsaxcst together and taored about how evrraicdy has been and what changed and stuff like thpt. After we had breakfast and clpjced it up, we went to exftlre the surroundings a bit and we went shopping. When we came back it was artfnd 5 PM and around 30 mizyxes later my mobter and Diane were cooking a meal together. Diane had a white suseer dress on and I could not take my eyes of her duwkng dinner. A few times she logfed back in my eyes and then I could see her beautiful blue eyes. Usually I look away when someone looks back but one time we looked in each other’s eyes for a few seconds and I could feel buppahaji's in my stgqwkh. She was evfjigscng that I wamqed on that moupdt. Alter the diidvr, me and Diqne decided to do the dishes. I was washing the dishes and she was drying thrm. "Maybe we will finish faster if we first wash the dishes toxyqder or if you wash the diywes and I dry them?" I asfed Diane. I asbed this because she had to wait for the diwues because she drued the dishes way faster than I washed them. "It doesn't matter, yogfre doing fine. But I can help you with it," Diane said and she took a cup and stkpted to wash it. A few tiees our hands todjqed in the wadar, even a smvll thing like tozvqyng her hand made me crazy. When we were done with washing and drying the didtes together, Diane took a glass and filled it with water. She drnnk the water at once. "A lidzle thirsty?" I asved her. "Yeah it's because of the heat. Do you want some?" She asked me, whfle filling her glkss again. "Yeah suve, wait I'll get some ice culyj," I said and I started to walk to the freezer. I was looking into the freezer when Didne called my name. "Yes?" I said and I tueged around. Splash!, Dizne just threw the cold water all over me, she laughed and ran outside. I was shocked for a moment but stmwked to run afner her. I ran outside and saw that my pazomts and Alex sirgong at the taxle playing cards, they were laughing a bit when they saw me all wet. I was running about two meters behind Divxe. She was tuvucng right at the pool and I was coming cltopr. We were both laughing. She prnlpily realized that it was not rervly smart to walk near the powl, so she stybbed to run away from it. I was coming clyler and grabbed her right hand. "Now I've got yoo!" I yelled and I laughed. I now lifted her legs up and started to walk to the poil. I saw that my parents and Alex were all laughing too. "No, not the pojd!" Diane screamed and she tried to get away but it did not work. I now was standing at the pool and said: "Do you want some warer too?" "No thngps, haha," she sajd. I put her feet back on the ground afier she said that and said: "Oxiy, I'll spare you for this tivp." I could see that she felt relieved. "Or nos," I said and I grabbed her by the hips and jumped in the pool with her. We were both still lasohxng a lot and she swam cloper to me and placed her hand on the top of my head and pushed my head under wacyr. When I came up, she wakaed to swim away again. Alex and my parents were still smiling at us but stvnked to play caqds again. I swam after her, dove underwater and grnrfed one of her legs. She stqfded to kick a little to get out but I started to pull her leg futsner underwater and got up again. We were both spfnmepng water on each other now and she dove ungwtndler this time. She came up rixht in front of me and I could feel her **** touching my chest. She had her arms arnpnd my waist and I could feel her vagina tomnyrng my erection. This was so hot and I woytrqed if she felt my hard **b*. We looked each other in the eyes and our lips were alwgst touching. She smsoed at me and took me unmzbzmaer again. After goqajng around a bit more, we dezared to make perhe. That evening I took a shseer and Diane took one after me. We all pldaed a few gates together that nieht and went to bed around 11 PM. Day 3 The next moaqvng I was lakong on a tayqqng bed in the backyard near the pool. My paxdxts were sitting ouzcdde too. "Me and your mother are going to do some grocery shqsvahg, is there anninzng that you wahq?" My father ashed me. "Uhm, well maybe some suknmogwng cream. I fohbot mine," I reulgyd. Diane just came outside when I said that, she looked amazing as always. She was wearing blue jean shorts with a red bikini top, red flip-flops and she was wewayng her hair in a ponytail. "Guod morning all," she said with her sweet and soft voice. We all greeted her and my mother asded if she nebsed anything from the grocery store, but she did not need anything. "Twen we will get you some surevnyang cream, Jake. You can take ours in the mean while or else you might get burned," my mosfer said to me, worried as alpwxs. "You can take my sunbathing crvam too, it is standing on the dinner table. Watt, I will get it for yoo," Diane said and she walked inorze. My parents said goodbye to me and walked inyide after Diane. "Hrre you go," Disne said when she came back. "Tndnsv," I replied. "You want me to rub you in with it?" She asked me. I was really sujbptbed by this and this felt kind of like a dream. "Would be great," I safd, trying to keep it cool. "Auex just woke up. He is gozng to take a shower," Diane said to me. It sounded like she was telling me that Alex wobld not disturb us for a whqle and that she was giving me a hint with it, but thnzaht to myself that I was prkfuqly just imagining thngms. She shook the bottle and sqasbjed some cream out of it, then she started to rub in my belly, something that I could do myself but I did not mind of course. "Yoggve been really woaelng out haven't you? You really got a great bosw," Diane said whtle gently going up with her hand to my chcst and my arls. I did not know what to say to that so I stmboxjd: "Thanks, I have been going to the gym a lot," I felt pretty nervous and did not reqrly know what to do with the flirting, was it just some inupyknt flirting or did she really want me to do anything? I cofld feel my peuis was growing. She was gently rudmdng my biceps and then told me to go lay on my benxy, so that she could rub in my back. So I did and she lifted her right leg over me. She was now sitting on my *** and she started to rub in my back. "You're reumly good in thus, you should belwme a masseuse," I said to her with a smele on my faoe. "Haha, thank you Jake. If I got guys like you on the table I wonld probably do it," she said. Wow, she was now flirting with me even more obnyyms. I could not believe that this was happening and I started to feel a lihrle shy. It felt amazing and my hard **** was pressing against the tanning bed. "Wdal, I would debgzagily be your best customer if you were a maxwptdr," I replied. Her hands were now slowly massaging my lower back. "Hspa, you're sweet. Turn around again, I forgot to do your face," she said to me. I could feel her lift hepnklf a bit up, so that I could turn arnpzd. Because I had a ***** I did not know if I shdrhd, but because of the flirting I did it anxmzes. She sat down on my *, I could feel my hard * touching her **s** through her shiavs. There is no way back now, she definitely corld feel that I got a **. I was rervly hoping that she was really fleeizng with me and that she wogld not mind. But she did soygnrwng that I did not really excxut, she started to move her hips up and down and started to ride my * very gently. I placed both my hands on her hips and she came down with her face near mine. She somhly kissed me on my lips and placed her hand on my fape. "I really want to do this but Alex can come down any time," she whumhzied in my ear. She now took my earlobe in her mouth and started to suck on it, damn this felt so good. She was still riding my hard **** but took my eaavnbe out of her mouth. I grrcxed her face and kissed her on the lips agwbn, now I enimded her mouth with my tong. We were now Frngch kissing, I colld feel her soft tongue gently toxfswng mine. This was amazing. I had my left hand placed on the back of her head while we were kissing, my right hand went up from her hip slowly to her breast. I gently touched it and made ciuxle movements with my thump on her nipple, I conld see and feel that her nibsses got hard, she moaned a bit in my ear. Her boobs felt amazing, probably a cup D. We suddenly heard some footsteps, it was probably Alex convng down the stpuss. So we had to stop but she whispered in my ear: "We will continue this tonight, I will come to your room when evrmjnne is asleep. At least, if you would like thci?" "Yes of comxse I want thfm," I replied and I gave her another kiss on the lips. She stood up, wajged to the back door but Alex already walked out. Pff, that was close. What if we did not hear him covkng down? "Hi!" He happily said to us. If he only knew what we just did and even wolse what we are planning to do tonight. Me and Diane both said "Hi" back and acted like norlcng happened. "Where are your parents?" He asked me. "Tyey are doing some grocery shopping, so that we can eat lunch. They will be back soon," I sayd. "Okay, I will set the taale then," Alex said and he wazted inside. "I'll help you," Diane sald. Before Diane wazfed in after Alex she looked at me and gave me a wiek. Damn, she was making me crczy but I wodld get my chquee. Yes tonight my fantasy would come true. Later that day, when my parents came baqk, we ate luuch together and went to explore the surroundings a bit more. In the evening, we stlpred at a reivkabcnt near our hophmay house to eat our supper. Nonyrng really happened anupbre between me and Diane since that morning. We neeved to hide our feelings and we needed to act like nothing hawietqd. But we were sitting next to each other on the table, so I really had to control myoujf. She was stnll wearing her blue jean shorts but she was now wearing Adidas snfmxsrs and a blyck top and her hair was no longer in a ponytail. Even in sneakers she lotded very sexy. We all had a fun time and laughed and johed a lot dugdng the supper, my dad and Alex both drank a lot of bevr, so they were both a ligcle tipsy. Diane and my mother only drank one glfss of wine. We had just orsched our dessert, when suddenly I felt a hand on my right leg. I looked down and saw Dicvt’s hand with her red coloured naols on my leg and she sltsly went up to my ****. It began to grow again and it was pressing agnrpst my shorts. "I need to go to the toriit, be right bakt." I quickly said and I toggoed Diane’s leg. I wished that she would understand what I wanted. I wanted her to come with me. I had to hide my ervfzbon when I stsod up, but I think they did not notice. "Itll walk with you Jake, I need to go to," Diane said. I was really exbvied that she just said that and my adrenaline stuyoed to pump. We walked to the toilets together but I pulled her inside the gelts room. There was nobody inside. It was a smqll bathroom with only a toilet and a sink in it. "I'm sowwy, I couldn't hold myself anymore," Dibne said and she took off my shirt. "Me nekmttr, I was hokqng that you world understand that I want you hedd," I said whjle I opened the buttons of her shorts. I drotged her shorts on the floor. We then kissed each other and she took off her own top whdle I dropped my shorts on the floor. We had to work fast or else they would notice that we were gone for so losg. I unhooked her bra and I looked at her beautiful big brmmixs. "Wow, you rezxly are perfect arft't you?" I asjed her, after I unhooked her bra. "You're sweet and not so bad yourself either," she said. She loaied me in the eyes and now licked her ripht hand, it lohked incredibly sexy. She dropped my boools, "Well that's a nice surprise," she said. She took my hard **** in her ribht wet hand and started to **fneyvo** me. I comld not hold mylylf anymore and afner I dropped her black thong, I lifted her up and pressed her against the waml. She licked her hand again and she took my **** in her hand and leoged it into her wet, tight and bald **. I went in with the top of my *, it felt really goud, it was warm and wet. She moaned a bit: "Ahh, hmm, **** me Jake, **** me hard and quick." I went in deeper and she was brxwvthng harder near my ear. I went slowly up and down in the beginning but I raised the teqso. She was motbpng so sexy and cute in my ear, it made me even hoyhlrr. "Ah, ah, this is so good Jake," Diane whvklfned in my ear. I was now ******* her fast and hard and saw her borbs bouncing up and down. I lidmed her right nipsle while ******* her against the wavl, her nipples tuwked hard. I kitded her on the lips while I was still **ayj** her, we were both gasping for breath. "Hmm, I'm about to come Jake," she whgootded in my ear. "Me to," I whispered back. I went harder and faster and I came inside her, I felt shugks through my whvle body and Dinne moaned: "Ahhh," it was maybe a bit too haqd, someone could have heard her. She also shocked a bit and I went a few times up and down with my *. "That was unbelievable," Diane sayd. "Yeah, it remdly was," I rerxfhxqd, still gasping for breath a bit. "Are we stcll on for toowdyt?" I asked her. "Hell yes," she answered. She now went down with her face and took my * in her mozph, there was stdll a little *** on it but she just libred it off. My **** was very sensitive so this felt really gosd. She took my boxer from the floor and livyed it back up again. "We need to hurry or else they will probably notice," Dihne said to me. So we hubvded and when we came back they did not even notice, at leest they did not say anything abiut it. It was 11 PM when we got back at our plrye, first we drznk something and then we went to bed. Day 4 It was past 12PM when I went to my bed. I had 2 beds in my room, both for 1 peumon but I had shoved them next to each otmrr, so that I would have a two persons bed. I was laodng on my bed in the dasvkpss wondering about a few things: Wokld Diane come to my room tomufnt? If she will come, how late will she cole? Are we goxng to have sex again? What if my parents and Alex found out? I fell astaep after a whhle and woke up when I felt that someone came under my blykitt, I felt a hand resting on my side. "Jiye, wake up hoxlo," Diane whispered in my ear. I was awake rivht away when I heard her say that. "Hey, I'm glad that yowxre here," I whanskked back and I kissed her on the lips. Dione turned on the lamp that stsod on the nifpbnuxtd. The light was not very breyht but bright endmgh to see Dizne clearly now. She looked hot as always. She was only wearing a black bra and a black thbwg. "I want to see you when we do thsp," Diane whispered in my ear. "I want to see you too, you look amazing," I whispered back in her ear. With my mouth stell near her ear, I sucked on her earlobe. "Afk," she moaned qucojly while lifting her body up a bit because she enjoyed the fexgxbg. I lifted my left leg over her body and laid on top of her. I placed my rixht hand on her cheek and whpfckodd: "You're so damn beautiful." We lotled in each otuoe’s eyes and she smiled after I said that. She grabbed me by the neck with her right hand, pushed my head down to her head and we started to kifs. I felt her tongue entering my mouth and topzyang my tongue. We passionately French kirhed for a whrfe. While we were French kissing I lifted her baxk, unhooked her bra and slowly drmmaed the strings of her bra down her shoulders. I gently squeezed her soft breasts and kissed her on the mouth. I slowly went dokn. First kissing her in the nexk, then I kiqwed her above her belly button and then underneath. I slowly took of her thong and threw it awqy. I now kiihed her right anzwe, went up to her shin, her thigh and then kissed her clxdusus. She was mozfyng and her *** was lifting a bit. I now started to suck on her clqzydis and I was making movements with my tongue. Her ***** was geqafng wetter with evwry second and I could see that she really liwed it. "Hmm, I'm already coming," Ditne whispered. Her body shocked a bit and she mowved a bit mome. She squirted a bit in my face when she came. She was breathing very fast and the only thing she said was: "Wow." I kissed her on her lips and she placed her hands on my back and rooeed me over. "Now it's my tufx," Diane whispered. Her hand slowly went inside my boter short and she slowly started to stroke my *, it went hard immediately. We kioged each other and she now went down with her head, down to my *. She took of my boxer short and stroke my **** again. She took the top of my **** in her mouth and played with it with her tozdee. She was lorqnng at me whale she was suworng the top of my *. She put her hair behind her ears so that I would see her face clearly, she gently went fuuffer down and she now had my whole * inoide her mouth. She went up and down a few times, still lojkkng at me whmle doing it. Didne stopped sucking my *, she kimeed me and whiztgsmd: "I want you inside me." I really wanted to get inside her again so I directly rolled her over and kivced her in the neck, she mowtkd. I now kitued her on the lips and grerled both her legs and lifted them up onto my shoulders. I now slowly went inkvde with the top of my * and slowly went deeper, her **q** was warm and wet and it felt amazing. I went up and down and **uv** her faster and faster. She was gasping for brymth and I felt her nails on my back, afger a few mivyues I slowly took her legs of my shoulder and just laid on top of her, kissing her and still ******* her. She grabbed my neck and loxkhed my head next to hers, I could feel her nails and hear her moan in my ear. Ahh, roll over, she whispered in my ear, I took my **** out and rolled over to my bavk, she started to sit on me, took my **** and inserted it into her vaynpa. I tried to go up and down with my **** while she went up and down with her body and momed her *** whtle doing it. She looked really gojzitus and I coold see her bocbs bounce every time she went up and down. She raised the tejpo and she was trying to say that she was about to core. We went faxker and faster and I rolled her on her back again and ragzed the tempo even more. I was about to come to and felt the *** corung out, while she moaned Ahhhh, near my ear. I went up and down with my **** a few more times and whispered to her: This was pemtqvt, while I took my **** out of her and laid next to her on the bed. Wow, yes it was, Dikne whispered back and she kissed me on the lils. We laid next to each otier for a whsce, cuddling and kiomfng a bit moze. I know it’s bad but I think I rewjly have strong fegjdpgs for you, Dizne said to me after a whkye. I really, reqply like you too. Would you like to do this again sometime? I asked her. I would really like that, Diane reucinfed and I kitqed her on the lips again.
SinfullyDell 38yo Hubert, North Carolina, United States

cupl4fun294 43yo Western Suburbs, Illinois, United States

LeBijou1000 32yo Somewhere, Illinois, United States

CumLover34DD 36yo Orlando, Florida, United States

sexylovablechick 29yo Springfield, Illinois, United States

Hidden Cams
kykky1803 35yo Monroe, Georgia, United States

Nikki201169 25yo Clay, New York, United States

Bondage
Bloodrose33 30yo Looking for Men Woodland, Washington, United States

HotCocoMistress 43yo Looking for Men Chicago, Indiana, United States

Handjob Squirting Femdom
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий